Easergy by Schneider Electric Protection Relays
Easergy protection relays are Schneider Electric latest offering of protection relays. With heritage in many brands, Schneider Electric devices offer over 100 years of protection relay experience combined with the latest technology, communication and IoT connected concepts. Covering all protection relay applications from overcurrent to distance, they provide a scalable range of devices with a modern, digital experience.
- Easergy P3 Protection Relays: Compact protective relays for standard MV application
Easergy P3 is a complete range of protection relays for medium voltage applications, including feeder, motor, transformer, and generator protection. It embeds all the latest communication protocols on serial or Ethernet links. Based on more than 100 years of experience in network protection relays, Easergy P3 benefits from the reliability of Sepam, MiCOM and Vamp.
Easergy P3 protection relay is available in two sizes to best fit your needs:
- The Easergy P3 Standard (P3U) combines protection functions such as directional earth fault for feeder and motor protection in a one-box solution. (P3U10,P3U20,P3U30)
- The Easergy P3 Advanced (P3x) features a modular design that allows user-defined conventional protection and arc flash protection solutions in both new and existing power distribution systems. (P3F30,P3L30,P3M30,P3M32,P3G30,P3G32,P3T32)
The Easergy P5 is a protection relay for demanding medium-voltage applications. It offers users dedicated features for industry-leading protection relay functionality to reduce risks, improve reliability, all with advanced connectivity. Additionally, it can be used with a range of digital tools that make everyday operations simpler for users. The Easergy P5 is part of the PowerLogic range of power monitoring and control solutions and has been built on more than 100 years of experience in protection relays, including Sepam, MiCOM, and Vamp, renowned for their reliability and performance.
Easergy P5 contains two main devices, each with specific functions to address your needs in a one-box design, regardless of application.
- The Easergy P5x20 (P5V20, P5U20)
- The Easergy P5x30 (P5F30, P5M30)